Arizona SIOP Collaborative
The Arizona SIOP Collaborative is designed to bring practitioners, academics, and students together into a learning community that will enhance the practice of industrial and organizational psychology.
Our collaborative is a local I-O group of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP), a professional association. We consider ourselves a local group with a national footprint.
We accomplish this through:
- Colaborating on organizational challenges and opportunities
- Sharing best practices
- Networking with other professionals
- Providing actionable insights that drive positive change in organizations
The Dissertation Coaching Collaborative is designed to meet doctoral students where they are at in their dissertation process and help structure and guide them toward the completion of their degree.
Our Dissertation Coaching Collaborative is right for you if you need help in any of the following areas:
- Alignment of your Research
- Literature Review Comprehensiveness
- Writing Assistance
- Statistical Analysis
- Research Design
- Implications and Results
- Organization of Ideas
- Preparation for Oral Proposal and Defense