Register for your complimentary membership in the Arizona Collaborative Community – click here Registration ensures that you get our announcements and meeting Zoom Links.
Arizona Collaborative Community is a virtual meeting that designed to bring practitioners, academics, and students together into a learning community that will enhance the practice of industrial and organizational psychology. Our collaborative is a local I-O group of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP), a professional association. We consider ourselves a local group with a national footprint.Join us. We are the local group that is aligned to the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology. You do not have to be an I-O Psychologist to join us If you are interested in the betterment of business, you are in the right place. We know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to your time, therefore, we wanted to make your choice easy. We made your membership complimentary to value the time you invest with us. Your yearly complimentary membership includes:
- 11 interactive, knowledge sharing Zoom meetings (Jan. thru Nov.) on the last Wed of the month at lunch time
- A complimentary personal/professional introductory coaching session with a WI2 Co-Lab Collaborator
- Unlimited knowledge and learning in every meeting
- A forum to share your voice and expertise in a dynamic environment
- Networking with like-minded professionals and college students
Once you have registered for your complimentary members, you will receive an email from the Arizona Collaborative team to welcome you to the community. Register here
Please email email@example.com should you have any questions and one of our team members will reach out to you.