Director(s): Dr. Lori Wieters & Dr. Cindy Lopez | Meetings: In-Person & Zoom
Last Wednesday of the Month (11.15am-12.30pm AZ)
Purpose of this Collaborative
The Arizona SIOP Collaborative is designed to bring practitioners, academics, and students together into a learning community that will enhance the practice of industrial and organizational psychology. Our collaborative is a local I-O group of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP), a professional association. We consider ourselves a local group with a national footprint.
We accomplish this through:
- Monthly professional development opportunities
- Sharing best practices
- Networking with other professionals
- Providing actionable insights that drive positive change in organizations
Membership in this collaborative is open to anyone who may be interested in the betterment of organizations. This includes I/O practitioners, students, and professionals across a wide range of disciplines.
In a little over an hour, we provide our guests with solutions to a business challenge that they present through:
- The guests presents the challenge to the group
- Questions from the group to clarify the challenge
- Group discusses possible solutions
- Group presents solutions to the guest
To join, please select one of the options below. Once your membership is purchased you will receive an email from the Arizona Collaborative to complete your registration with us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Please see our current options concerning membership of this collaborative: