Director(s): Dr. Craig Gilliam
Purpose of this Collaborative
Dr. Craig Gilliam is responsible for our Strategic Ministry Collaborative, which offers services specifically designed for religious communities (congregations) of various denominations and faith traditions. Our goal is to help you and your organization be at your best.
Through Wi2Co-Lab, this collaborative provides unique resources from the fields of SHR, industrial and organizational psychology, and the broader fields of human behavior adapted to your context to enhance your religious organization. Dr. Craig Gilliam, the owner of Gilliam and Associates, LLC, has over 30 years of experience working alongside clergy, congregations, and judicatory leaders of various faith traditions and is part of the Wi2Co-Lab Team Collaborative.
Areas of Focus
Services/ Ministries and Training include:
- Developing a strengths-based (Gallup’s Clifton StrengthsFinder), engaged congregation
- Helping your congregations learn to deal with conflict constructively, including training and facilitation (walking alongside) for faith communities. (Learn More)
- Facilitating, training, and coaching on how to facilitate difficult conversations (https://gilliamandassociates.com/facilitation-and-leadership-education)
- Leadership/Clergy coaching and development
- Clergy Peer Groups for support and learning,
- And other opportunities based on your needs and requests.
For More Info
If you would like to explore how we can work together, please click on the link below and submit. Wi2Co-Lab has a team of trained professionals to help you and your organization increase your well-being, performance, and outcomes. We at Wi2Co-Lab look forward to assisting in your needs.